Friday, April 29, 2011

Animals!

We are studying animals and animal habitats right now in science. It is also on of my favorite units. One of the activities the kids had to do was draw an ocean scene. Then they had to tally mark the number of each ocean creature they choose to include in their drawings and write a story about it. I love how they turned out! I really have some talented artists this year!




This is another animal activity we did this past week. My firsties drew a picture of any animal they wanted to. Then, they wrote clues about their animal. After that, they read the clues and we tried to guess their animal. Lots of fun!



That was Joanna's. She is such a great artist!


It just amazes me how talented these kids are! Wow!

4 comments:

  1. You can market your business by adding as lots of facebook likes as you can, as individuals constantly look for brands and also products that have lot of likes on facebook. buy usa likes

    ReplyDelete