Sunday, September 25, 2011

Go Cubs!

It's my favorite time of the year....Fall! And with Fall comes Football, another one of my favorites! Earlier this week the Brenham Cub Cheerleaders came to BES for a pep rally. The kids were pumped up and full of excitement after this fun-filled pep rally!



Each year I bring my pom poms from when I was a cheerleader and a real Brenham Cub football helmet to school and take pictures of my firsties for our Brenham Cub bulletin board. Every Monday we make a bar graph using the score of the football game from the previous Friday. It is always amazing to me that the kids remember the score and the opposing team's name. We have lots of fun with this and it's a great math lesson!

Here are a few pictures from the bulletin board. The girls got to pose with the pom poms, and the boys got to try on the helmet.





And here is Tegan trying on the helmet! So super, cute!


The Cubs are off to an awesome start, 4-0! Here's to a great rest of the season!

GO CUBS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment